Tuesday 25 October 2011

Miss A Min Reveals Sexy Pictorial For Men's Magazine



miss A Min unveiled her new look for a pictorial with men’s magazine, "L’Officiel Hommes".

The newly released photos feature Min transformation to a tough girl, shedding off her cute image. Sporting intense eye make-up and black leather jacket, she displayed an alluring aura more emphasized by her bold facial expression.

In the interview with the magazine, Min revealed her ideal type, "I want to meet someone who understands and wants to be a part of my life." She also talked about her family, "I’m trying to spend time with my family members as much as time allows. I even bought my grandmother a purse from the mall for her birthday."

This issue will be available to the public in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment